Función del empleo: Retail Field
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: UK - Scotland
País: United Kingdom
Giorgio Armani Beauty is the ultimate luxury cosmetic brand of the future. We are a couture designer brand with a living, breathing creator, Mr Armani himself, at the heart of everything we do. It is timeless elegance, Avant Garde modernity which is epitomised in our Make Up, Skincare and Fragrance.
As the Business Manager, you will need to be passionate about achieving retail goals and have experience managing and developing a team through motivational leadership. You’ll understand the importance of delivering exceptional customer service as well as having outstanding administrative skills. Leading by example, in one of our largest doors, you will be a brand ambassador both in the store and in your area.
Master Category Knowledge
§ Have a full understanding of all Giorgio Armani products and update this knowledge to the team
§ Be aware of competitors’ products and their performance against your own
§ Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the beauty market
§ Attend, engage and participate in all brand training, and implement afterwards
Execute Business & Operations
· Complete all paperwork accurately, legibly and on time
· Be fully aware and accountable for achievement of business targets
· Closely monitor stock levels, raise and rectify stock issues following retailer guidelines.
· Offer creative ideas to generate new business; with focus on product launches and anniversaries
· Plan and deliver business rotas / daily planners to ensure the business is covered on key trading hours
· Ensure merchandising guidelines are followed in store, maintaining brand image
· Perform to personal targets and monitor each team member’s individual targets
· Use analytical skills to appraise the business’ strengths and weaknesses. Devising critical paths with solutions to success.
· Build strong relationships with the team, store management, Area Manager and Head Office
· Showcasing the Brand working in partnership with the store
Drive Selling Process/Techniques
§ Ensure you and your team deliver luxury service at all times, inviting customers back for a return appointment
§ Generate retail sales through the successful execution of in-store events and strengthen brand loyalty
§ Ensure you and your team make appropriate, personalised product and sample recommendations
§ Ensure you and your team have a strong focus on link-selling and the recruitment of new customers
§ Ensure you and your team use confident communication and presentation skills when dealing with customers
§ Gain market share for the brand, with a goal of improving ranking.
Foster Service Attitude