HR ACTIVATION MANAGER
START DATE: ASAP
At L’Oréal, we share a common Purpose: Create the Beauty that Moves the World.
The desire for Beauty has existed since the beginning of humanity. It’s a universal aspiration which crosses time, countries, and cultures. And because we are the global leader in Beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact.
Our Swiss HQ based in Geneva, Vernier. L’Oréal Switzerland is currently joining the DACH Germany-Austria cluster and is becoming an even stronger center of go-to-market Excellence, namely welcoming the best Marketing, Engagement, Business Development and E-commerce talents to represent the diversity of the Swiss consumer.
YOUR ROLE 📓
Ensure local HR projects activation, with a strong focus on Talent Acquisition & Retention
- Accompany the transition and change management phase related to the DACH cluster creation.
- Together with the rest of the HR team, accompany our People with care and proximity
- Contribute to Implement & adapt local activation HR strategy as defined at cluster level, with a specific focus on:
- Talent Acquisition: interns/MTs recruitment & management, local pipeline for key positions.
- Campus Management / Employer branding: Responsible of local campuses presence, local deployment of Brandstorm…
- Talent Retention: Measure and accompany engagement, follow up on PULSE action plan
- Talent Development: Ensure qualitative development plans and tracks for our Swiss employees.
- DE&I local ambassador
- Help on local HR Eventing
· You already have 3-5 years HR experience
· You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and are motivated to work both independently and as part of a team.
· You excel at multitasking and are not afraid to tackle both operational and human missions
· You are at ease in a hybrid environment and comfortable with digital tools (Teams, PPT, HR tools)
· Your mother tongue is either French or German/Swiss-German with a good level of the other language, and you are fluent in English.
In addition to a dynamic work environment, flat hierarchies and fast responsibility, L'Oréal also:
· Focus Diversity & Inclusion: L'Oréal promotes equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion. We prevent discrimination and harassment of any kind based on gender, skin color, religion, sexual orientation, origin or disability. We walk the talk every day when it comes to Diversity & Inclusion.
· Lots of fun, lots of laughter and a constantly growing learning curve
Join L’Oréal. Lead the Change.