Función del empleo: Sales
Tipo de puesto: Indefinido
Tipo de empleo: Jornada Completa
Are you passionate about hair products and do you want to bring innovative products to the market?
Then joining L’Oréal Professional Product Division might be the opportunity that you’ve been looking for!
Now we are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Business Development Manager to drive our offline business.
In this position you will grow the Kerastase brand throughout Indonesia nationwide. You will embody Kerastase by developing long-term relationships with prestige clients, educating and selling Kerastase salon products within your territory to secure maximum volume and product distribution.
- Assisting our partners’ business growth by adding value through strong relationships and professional marketing support
- Forecasts business with accuracy and drives point of sales field execution
- Builds on categories shopper insight
- Lead and negotiate annual agreements with strategic plan, KPI and Goals
- Collects and connects comprehensive knowledge about the retailer/prescriber/Salon
- Proactively sourcing and securing new business opportunities
- Effectively driving education and sales with established client-base
- Visiting regional areas on a cyclical basis
- 4-6 years experience in multi-national company as Key Account Executive/ Business Development
- High capability on reading data and conducting analysis
- Preferably having experience in retail or working with offline store team
- Excellent communication skills in Bahasa and English
- Comfortable working both independently with minimal guidance and in a team setting
- Strong interest towards sales area
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, consumers, you treat everyone the same
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are
◄ Volver a lista de empleos