Función del empleo: Finanzas & Control de Gestión
Tipo de puesto: Indefinido
Tipo de empleo: Jornada Completa
Are you looking for a challenge in a fast pace environment where Finance collaborate closely with the business unit to support the business growth?
Then joining our finance team as Brand Controller might be the right adventure for you!
- Plan, control, monitor, manage risk and opportunities of gross sales to net sales to ensure sales key metrics can be delivered as per budget or official trend
- Act as finance advisor for sales team to navigate commercial spending (back margin/promotion/return). Using the L’Oréal knowledge as well as market & financial expertise to understand, improve & challenge overall effectiveness of the business, provide strategic
- Build budget or rolling forecast/trend for customer under responsibility, translating numbers into channel strategy
- Ensure accuracy of reporting and sufficiency of budget provision related to commercial spending
- Handle P&L regular monitoring to ensure the deliverable of customer profit
- Handle internal control compliance related to commercial process
- Manage stakeholders i.e internal/external auditor, accounting, tax, etc
- Develop budget and financial forecasts (trends) in collaboration with business; P&L, overhead, balance sheet and working capital.
- Define and produce financial reporting across all businesses, drives & educates processes to benchmark, reporting and establishes best practices.
- Leverage knowledge and intuition around systems/data to provide insight into critical issues (SAP, Analyzer, Compas, Magnitude).
- Optimize Cost of Sales. Applies costing methods to model and evaluate performance; PRI, cost benefit analysis, distribution, and knowledge of entire supply chain.
- Plan & Analyze Business Performance. Anticipates and identifies opportunities, risks and solutions to close the gaps, calculates and interprets financial results, recommend changes in a strategic direction.
- Minimum hold a Bachelor degree from reputable university, preferably from Accounting or Business major
- Proficient in English
- 4 years minimum of experience as Commercial Controller, Commercial Finance/Finance Business Partner, or Finance Business Manager
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders with a strong presence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, consumers, you treat everyone the same
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are
◄ Volver a lista de empleos