Función del empleo: Finance
Tipo de puesto: Internship
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
High Flyer Internship is a 6 months program designed for dynamic and ambitious students eager to gain real life working experience under industry experts. You will be given real responsibilities and become the pilot that navigates the project from its departure until it reaches its destination.
What’s in it for you?
- Discover what it’s like to work in one of the fastest growing FMCG’s
- Be directly mentored by industry professionals
- Opportunity to be evaluated to join our Management Trainee Program by L'Oréal Indonesia
Managing & improve A&P data
- Understanding spending A&P.
- Analyze investment on advertising & promotion
- Improve accuracy of data
- Define new ways of working that more efficient and effective.
- Tools to improve speed of actualization of the data
- Improve visibility on spending investment
Perform closing with increasing quality of the data.
- Understanding end to end business to do the closing financially.
- Understand all of the process and system that involved in order to perform closing.
- find better way to improve visibility and accuracy of data that needed to perform closing
- Lead the team to improve efficiency and effectivity to perform closing.
NOTE: FOR OCT 2022 INTAKE
- Indonesian Nationality
- University Student – currently pursuing Bachelor/Master Degree without professional working experience (internships not included)
- Available for full-time internship for 6 months
- Proficient in English both verbal & written
- Has leadership experience and active in student organizations/ campus activity
- Possess good communication skills & positive working attitude
- Dynamic & creative, with high energy
- Superb analytical skills
- Takes initiative
- Test for culture fit
- 1 minute video
User Interview Offering
- 3 mins pitch & interview
- Focus Group Discussion
◄ Volver a lista de empleos