Función del empleo: Tech
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
- Troubleshooting and solving client Software and Hardware issues within the plant serving as first point of contact
- Maintain client Software Installations and Upgrades needed.
- Active Directory Domain Management.
- Troubleshooting and resolving basic Network issues.
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues.
- Follow-Up IT Helpdesk ticketing system and ensuring that SLA is met based on urgency and priority.
- Train users on basic applications and create needed documentations.
- Assist in basic Server and Network Administration tasks.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent experience.
- One or more technical certifications (MCSA, CCNA , A+, Network+, etc.) are preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in Helpdesk environment.
- Proficiency in English written and spoken is required, French is a plus.
- Customer Centric Mindset.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Decision maker and has the ability to evaluate situations on spot.
- Ability to be on-call for urgent situations.
- Good knowledge in Active Directory is a must.
- Good Knowledge in VMWare Management, VEEAM, Cisco Routing is a plus
- Experience in an industrial plant environment is a plus.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos