Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Co-op position - Associate Scientist
The position is in the Product Performance Evaluation Department at the L'Oreal USA R&D facility in Clark, NJ. This group is responsible for the sensory, consumer and claims testing of all the consumer products manufactured by L'Oreal USA.
- Interacts with panel leader and formulators to plan, setup, and schedule sensory testing
- Takes and edits panelist photographs
- Designs and executes sensory expert panel studies and training exercises
- Maintains sensory database
- Monitors panelist performance and identifies area for training as needed.
- Analyzes sensory data and writes reports to clearly communicate findings to the formulation chemists
- Current BS or Master's student in Food Science, Sensory Science or related field
- Excellent presentation and written/oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, good organization skills, and flexibility is a must
- Knowledge of experimental design and basic statistical methods including statistical packages such as XLSTAT, SPSS, or SAS
- Creativity in developing new testing methods
- Interest in human behavior/perception and the sensory properties of products
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Management experience a plus
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US on an on-going basis.
Work up to 30 hours per week in Clark, NJ – Number of hours per day is flexible
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo