Función Laboral: Ventas & Desarrollo de Negocio
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Arkansas - Bentonville
12 Month Internship - Must have graduated college in the past year or be graduating May/June 2016
Responsible for assisting the L'Oreal Paris National Account team at Walmart
with day to day tasks to grow account business and increase sales.
- Run and analyze weekly / monthly reports
- New Item Tracking
- Ad / Promo performance
- Inventory levels (POS)
- Sales planning
- Space maximization
- Competitive activity
- Ad hoc Projects as directed by management. Projects could be:
- SKU analysis for “fair share”
- Demonstrated interest in Sales and Merchandising of cosmetics, hair color,
hair care and skin care.
- Interest in Supply Chain / Replenishments preferred
- Computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office applications
and database management.
- Effective interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- GPA: 3.0 or higher
- Prior internship experience is a PLUS
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work
without employer sponsorship, both current and in the future.
- Candidate must have graduated college within the past year or will be graduating this May/June
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo