Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Manchester, PA
País: United States
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oreal USA, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends
The Inventory Control Clerk is responsible for timely completion of inventory cycle counts and research of inventory issues in order to achieving the facility objectives for order accuracy and inventory accuracy.
- Ensure completion of assigned functions to include:
- Auditing targeted number of pick bins each day as directed in the warehouse
- Reporting data to Inventory Control Supervisor
- Striving to achieve objective level of order accuracy by updating inventory data in SAP
- Report and resolve errors found in warehouse inventory
- Accountable for accuracy and integrity of all warehouse counts
- Adjust all bin management in SAP system
- Other duties as assigned such as Return to Vendor (RTV), Breakdowns, etc.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to speak, write and understand English
- Must have basic reading & writing skills to read labels, literature, policy manuals etc.
- Ability to learn use of computer and radio frequency devices (RF gun).
- Must be able to operate powered material handling equipment (fork lift, order picker, pallet jack, etc.) safely. Individual will be certified in use of equipment.
- Must be reliable and on-time to work each day.
- Ability to work with others in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must be able to stand and walk about the Warehouse and climb stairs (where applicable) throughout scheduled shift.
- Must wear protective eyewear, footwear, hand protection (gloves) and safety vests
What We Offer
- A competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off
- 401K Plan with company match
- Medical and dependent care flexible savings account
- Generous employee discount on beauty products
- Employee assistance plan
- Potential for growth!
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos