Función del empleo: Administrativo & Asistente
Tipo de puesto: Beca
Tipo de empleo: Jornada Completa
Localización: Walton, KY
Job Title: Jr. Supply Chain Associate
Function: Physical Flows
Division: Consumer Products Division
Location: Walton, KY
Reports To: Director – Physical Flows
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity, and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
What You Will Do:
The objective of the L’Oréal USA 12-Month Internship is to provide “real-world experience” for the intern and to provide an opportunity to evaluate future career opportunities. Interns work in a variety of settings and have diverse responsibilities. The typical Internship is assigned to a site and given specific projects to develop and implement over the course of the internship. Each intern is given the opportunity to develop hands-on skills using the latest technology. You will have the opportunity to turn creative ideas into practical application, and to obtain valuable knowledge and skills in both technical and managerial aspects of a distribution center.
What We Are Looking For:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain, or business-related field.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Demonstrated leadership in field of study or extracurricular activities.
• Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
• Strong communication skills (written and oral)
• Previous internship/co-op experience, preferably in a Supply Chain environment.
• Manage multiple projects, at different stages with different requirements
• Knowledge in business intelligence, programming, Excel Macros and VBA
• Working knowledge of 5S/Lean
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email  [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.