Job Title: Junior Education Associate (Hair Color and Hair Care)
Division / Brand : L’Oréal Professionnel
Location: Hudson Yards, NYC
Report to: VP Education
Duration: 12 months
- This role provides support to the L'Oreal Profesionnel Education leadership team with essential help behind the scenes. From managing PO’s ABFs, Shop order to supporting the teams where needed and other special projects as assigned by the VP.
Who do they support?
- 9 people across 6 departments – (VP Education, Events Department, Development Department, Schools, Training and the Academy
- To support the Education Leadership team where needed in the day-to-day planning and support
- Randstad – setting up artists for payment, arranging PO’s for payment, ensuring artists are paid
- PO management (MyMarket)
- ABF management for events, trainings, shoots vis EMS
- Shop order for events, shows, trainings, shoots, manage shoot and show stock
- Manage shoot and show inventory and replenishment replenishment
- Contracts for models and teams of shoots and events (ironclad)
- Help with deliveries and coordination for shows, events, shoots and trainings
- Uploading of formats / tool lists to EMS
- Support with updating formats with new / old product and information
- Support at live events and academy where needed
- Assist in preparation for key meetings and corporate requests including information gathering, logistics and PowerPoint presentations
- Prepare monthly education reports
- Special projects as needed
- Recent graduate (within 12 months) of a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, & Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Resourceful, pro-active, and strong follow-through ability
- Strong attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional attitude and ability to function well in a singular and team environment
- Occasional travel to events and shows, sometimes requiring night and weekend hours
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.