Función del empleo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
Monitor the management of several areas of activity (marketing, PR, Digital, CRM etc.) with a degree of autonomy, experience and a broader scope than the one of a Financial Analyst.
• Draft the Plan, Budget and Trends for his/her area of activity.
• Produce or supervise the monthly reports for his/her area of activity.
• Optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken in accordance with the Financial Standards and good practices set down by Internal Control
• Monitor costs and carry out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities and to propose the appropriate actions.
• Monthly reporting to deliver timely and accurate financial result to group
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
MASTER MANAGEMENT STANDARDS (controlling, accounting)
• Exhibits reporting controls & ensures compliance of transactions as it relates to the Group accounting & management standards (GAAP/IFRS)
EFFICIENT USE OF REPORTING & CONSOLIDATION
• Defines and produces financial reporting across all businesses.
• Ensures financial reporting is aligned with the Group’s standards
MAXIMIZE FINANCIAL SYSTEMS & DATA MANAGEMENT
• Leverages knowledge and intuition around systems/data management to provide insight into critical issues (SAP, Compass, Magnitude...)
PLAN & ANALYZE BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
• Calculates & interprets financial results.
• Anticipates and identifies opportunities, risks and solutions to close the gap.
• Sets objectives, goals & targets
• Recommends changes in a strategic direction
• Applies costing methods to model and evaluate performance in his/her domain of activity (sales, marketing, OPEX...)
PROACTIVE BUSINESS PARTNER
• Uses marketing knowledge & finance expertise to understand, improve, challenge & provide constructive contribution to overall effectiveness of the business.