The PPD Divisional eCommerce team is looking for one 12-month Junior Marketing Associate.
- Support eCommerce team with catalog/content management, reporting, and data entry.
Role & Responsibility:
- Work with brands and eCommerce team to maintain product catalogs, new product launches and promotional calendars. Collect, track and communicate required information
- Assist in requesting & tracking monthly content assets from brand partners
- Manage division reporting and share out weekly insights to brand leads.
- Manage data entry to ensure products are set-up in appropriate categories with correct images, titles and descriptions
- Assist in inputting and analyzing selling data, category performance, etc.
- Manage scheduling and maintenance of photo studio.
- Support maintenance of e-Commerce site related activities as specified by the E-Commerce Merchandisers. Including, but not limited to:
- Product pages, Monthly promotions, Site navigation/categorization, Site landing pages & article pages, reporting & analytics
Experience & Skills Required:
- 4 Year college degree required
- 1-2+ year experience in merchandising as a merchandise assistant or assistant buyer; experience with Amazon a plus.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Excel with advanced formula experience (including pivot tables, vlookups, etc)
- Strong attention to detail & organizational skills
- Strong communication skills to liaison with a variety of stakeholders
- Must demonstrate ability to track the status of projects across multiple departments/teams.
- Ideal candidate shows ability to manage complexity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.