Job Title: Key Account Manager, eCcommerce (retailer.com)
Division: Department/Specialty Wholesale
Location: New York City (435 Hudson St)
- Manage retail sales plan (budget/trend) for retailer.com accounts
- Key point person for retailer.com merchants
- Work with digital inventory planners to manage online stock weekly and monthly with special attention to key promotional periods
- Track digital product sell-through by account; run category and product analysis
- Track online promotions for retailer.com sites, site wide, as well as competitive brand specific promotions and analyze impact to Kiehl’s sales
- Track what competitors are doing monthly in the digital space and recap analysis for sales, digital and marketing
- Manage Digital COOP Budget and negotiate spend strategy (i.e. Digital multi-branded and single branded campaigns)
- Make sure we are getting maximum exposure for each launch at the retailers (with advise from digital marketer)
- Manage digital sampling by account: from programming to tracking samples shipments to each retailer
- Reports to Strategic Planner
- Works closely with digital marketing team
- Work closely with digital marketing team to unsure best presentation of Product Detail Pages
- Manage retailer.com exclusives
- Maximize digital exposure opportunities (i.e.: E-mail, Homepage etc.)
Experience, Competencies and Physical Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and results driven.
- Excellent business acumen and analysis skills.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills.
- Highly resourceful and flexible.
- Ability to work independently, manage priorities and make effective decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel; proficient and comfortable with technology.
- Must be able to remain stationary or sit for the majority of a scheduled day.
- Able to constantly operate a computer and other office equipment throughout the day.
- Ability to travel 25% based on business needs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.