Job Title: Manager, Education (Customer Experience)
Manager: Vice President, Education
Location: New York City (435 Hudson St)
The Manager/Director, Education is responsible for collaborating with the VP, Education on the strategic development of initiatives to enhance the customer experience at all wholesale counters and freestanding retail stores. Create, design and manage the instructional design of training programs and tools including assessment of training (selling skills and product information) needs, development and writing of materials, implementation, and follow-up analysis of the business impact.
- Support our field education partners with the design and development of training programs and curriculum
- Creation and development of e-Learning content and journeys.
- Execute the training of all training curriculum to field education partners and field leaders as appropriate.
- Development and creation of all process-driven tools.
- Works closely with VP, Education to design the strategy and needs of field education partners.
Experience, Competencies and Physical Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years’ experience in sales/training preferably in the cosmetics industry
- Sephora and/or Ulta experience
- Esthetician Background Preferred
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently within a rigorous deadline schedule
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to sit and use normal office equipment (phone, computer etc) more than 90% of the day.
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs
- Ability to travel 30-40% or when needed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.