1.Develop overall E-commerce strategic roadmap across both direct and indirect E-commerce (E-boutique, E-retailers, online pure market, etc.)
(Especially direct E-commerce (E-btq) experience prefer)
- Plan and execute online strategy for each different channels and look for new opportunity in the online field.
- Strengthen and reinforce brand awareness by enhancing brand’s visibility and improving sales performance and developing premium service and experience.
2. Work with other teams (sales, MKTG, communication) to drive sales, ensure profitability and growth of the E-commerce business.
- Build the strategy of E-commerce business and manage the sales to meet the target
- Monitor sales trend / Report e-commerce performance
- Implement launching plan, all of the promotion plan
- Handle specific sales events and any e-joint business project support.
- Localize and update the asset with agency and cascade to each channel.
- Need stock management with vendor and distribution.
- Monitor competitor trends & initiate the sales
- Lead and negotiate agreements with E-commerce partners
3. Work with other teams to ensure E-commerce business in line with brand’s positioning and objectives
- Implement brand campaign to all E-commerce channel with differentiate strategy
- Drive brand awareness, new customer acquisition, engagement, and revenue for Lancome.
- Communicate with other cross functional teams & counters & external partners to allocate/consolidate and execute.
4.Execute and analyze E-CRM activities for E-btq
- Communicate with E-btq customers by eDM/ MMS/ Kakao plus friend flatforms
- Analyze E-btq customer data and develop diverse E-CRM program.
- Monitor & analyze GA for E-btq KPIs (Traffic / CR / AUS / IPT / Bounce Rate…)
- Work with brand teams to optimize traffic using all levers (media, search, social, partnerships…) and ensure cross-channel synergies
5.Work with regional & local IT team members to be the business user and represent the business needs in overseeing the implementation, maintenance, enhancements of E-btq
- Develop the E-btq tech/service for user experience
- Manage the quality of E-btq service without error or any issue
- Support selection & management of external agencies and technical partners.
-3~6 years of experience
-Previously managed Direct E-Commerce and Indirect (E-Retails/ E-Tailers) Business
-Worked on Demand ware or other Enterprise E-Commerce technology platform is a plus
-Managed distribution partnerships with major E-Retailers/E-Tailers
-More prefer to have experieComputer skill proficiency : MS PPT, Excel, Wordnce in the cosmetic industry
-Fluent in both Korean and English
-Computer skill proficiency : MS PPT, Excel, Word