Developing salons to grow their business through in salon online and offline training. Manage salon education through Redken products.
- Join a global group, Australian office based in Melb
- Attractive salary package and access to excellent employee benefits
- Professional Products - A dynamic division of the L’Oréal business
ABOUT THE JOB
- Permanent full time opportunity
- Territory Covered- Melbourne CBD and surrounding suburbs
- Managing new and existing Redken salons
- Delivering Redken Academy education both online and offline
- Developing salons to grow their business through in salon online and offline training
- Creating Content to be used on social platforms
- Managing salon education and animation including product demonstrations through to the installation, with expert knowledge on all of the Redken products
- Qualification - Certification lll in hairdressing
- Certification IV in Training or equivalent – not essential but an advantage
- You must be solution focused
- You will have the ability to identify new business opportunities
- You will be result driven with an attitude and a passion for educating and coaching
- You will be well organised, with an attention to detail
- Previous technical experience using Redken products is highly desirable
- Education or Training experience is highly desirable
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L’Oréal Professional Products are found in salons worldwide. The brands meet every conceivable style, shape and colour need, as well as offering superb general hair care.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia @lorealnewzealand