Función del empleo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Part - Time
ABOUT THE JOB
- Adelaide Territory
- Permanent Part Time Position
- Visiting new and existing L'Oréal Professional salons
- L'Oréal Professional group education and one-on-one training with existing and new clients
- Facilitating and leading formal seminars at the L'Oréal Professionnel academy
- Managing salon education and animation including product demonstrations through to the installation, with expert knowledge on all of the L'Oréal Professionnel products
- Results driven attitude and a passion for educating and coaching
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A vibrant and engaging personality and a drive to succeed
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong presenter
- Previous technical experience using L’Oréal Professionnel colours and products is highly desirable
About the Perks:
- Excellent commission earning potential monthly
- Profit Share, Staff discounts available to use across all our brands
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
About the division
Our Professional Products Division provides hair care and hair colour products and services to salons across Australia. Our brands include Kerastase, L’Oreal Professionnel, Redken, Shu Uemura, Pureology and Matrix. We partner with hairdressing salons, offering products made from the best technologies and offer superior training which is at the forefront of trends. In the world of L'Oréal Professionnel, all women and men are different and each is unique. We aim to provide superior products and services to meet the unique needs of the market. True to our passion and dedication to hairdressing, L'Oréal Professionnel offers a world that continuously raises the bar to take the hairdressing industry to new heights.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos