Función del empleo: Other
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Saint Kilda
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Project manage the delivery of projects such as ecommerce website upgrades, CRM, loyalty, infrastructure and Sales and Marketing tools
- End-to-end project management of all projects from inception to BAU, including process mapping, business requirements capturing, and project reporting
- Build strong relationships throughout the business to increase engagement with project management frameworks and methodologies
- Partner with the business to increase the project management capability of the business
- Provide insight on latest industry trends as they relate to project management
- Working with a number of on shore and off shore resources across our Global teams to help deliver projects
- You will have 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
- You are a hands on Project Manager who thrives in a fast paced and creative environment
- You have previously held a role as an IT Business Analyst
- You are able to change and adapt as the business requires
- You are a strong networker; able to establish credibility and buy in from stakeholders at all levels of our business.
- You are a great communicator, and pride yourself on your ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- You are able to present and manage stakeholders in workshops and meetings confidently
- You have experience managing IT projects within an agile environment and Waterfall
- You are willing to help and support others in the team if required
- You are a passionate and self motivated individual who is willing to grow and develop in the role
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym, on site café & on site staff shop at our St Kilda Road head office
- Access to Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Corporate & Staff discounts
- Annual product allowance to use across all of our brands
About the Division
Our teams within Corporate Services play a crucial role in supporting the business to deliver the Group’s strategic priorities such as Beauty for All and our sustainability commitment. This area of our business provides expertise in Finance, Procurement, Legal, IT, Digital, Communications, HR and Scientific & Regulatory Affairs.
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is part of the L'Oréal Groupe, with 31 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. And because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at the L'Oréal Groupe has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF). We hold a Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan and we acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos