ABOUT THE JOB
- Building and executing the brand online strategy to meet consumer expectations and drive commercial opportunities
- Constructing a digital content and trade marketing activation plans for e-commerce retailers with the objective to influence retailers and gain synergies between brand digital activities, content strategy and retailers e-commerce strategies.
- Building and executing digital marketing strategy across all digital touchpoints including owned website, social, SEM and influencers channels
- Ensuring optimal product information and content is available across all ecommerce retailers
- Analysing online data to drive optimization of brand’s website content with the objective to increase sales and engagement
- Ensuring consumer trends, insights, path to purchase and behaviours (online and offline) are integrated into decision making
- Monitoring the state of market, consumers and competitors by reviewing e-business market information on mergers, acquisitions, launches, trends and through regular e-store visits and assessments
- Tracking trends and acting on insights to optimise e-retail SEO and brand SEM
- Collaborating with brand team members to facilitate the conversion of KPI’s, delivering clear objectives (digital and data collection based) and providing insights to help with decision making and improve user experience
- Collecting, analysing and interpreting information derived from all data sources to generate insights, track ROI and make constructive strategic decisions and recommendations to management
- You have a minimum of 3+ years previous experience within a ecommerce/digital brand manager role within a similar environment
- You will have direct experience in ecommerce, digital marketing and digital content strategy.
- You will have high level of attention to detail and accuracy, with excellent communication skills
- You will be able to work within budgets and tight deadlines
- You will have great analytical skills to provide accurate and on point reporting
- You will be adaptable to a fast paced environment with a readiness to learn
- You will be able to demonstrate initiative, great interpersonal skills, work well in a team
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym / Health & Well-being programs
- Corporate discounts available
- Much more…
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of colouring, hair care, make-up and skincare brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and chemists with brands like L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup & Essie.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.