ABOUT THE JOB:
• Liaise with L’Oreal Key stakeholders, Key Account Managers, Retail team, Supply Planners, Marketing, and the Customer Service team.
• Ensure the alignment of the order catalogues, new launches, and product information between the business and the customers, including processes, frequency of orders, volume of SKUs, and timing of purchase order management.
• Work with customer stakeholders to forecast demand from retailer and work with internal supply to maximize sales to retailer and end customer.
• Create, coordinate, and collate internal documents, presentations to share with our Retail Field team.
• Follow the execution plan and identify the risks of shortages, and work both internally and with the customer to limit its impacts.
• Communicate KPI’s in regular monthly supply chain meetings with the customers and internally.
• You must have strong Microsoft Suite skills, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Work with Retailer and Customer centricity front of mind
• Ability to Multi-task and collaborate effectively
• Intermediate or higher Excel skills to compare sets of data
• Focus on process improvement and solutions oriented
• Experience within an account management background or environment
ABOUT THE PERKS:
• Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
• Corporate discounts available as well as annual product allowance to use across our portfolio of brands
• On-site gym & on-site staff shop
ABOUT THE DIVISION:
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world such as Lancome, Giorgio Armani, YSL, Kiehl’s, Urban Decay & Valentino amongst many others.
ABOUT L’OREAL :
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.