Función del empleo: Retail Field
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Casual
Localización: Melbourne (Victoria)
ABOUT THE JOB
- Opportunities for experienced and passionate Senior Make-up Artists to join our team in Chadstone - Melbourne's Fashion Capital
- Be part of the Artistry Team in VIC who play a large part in events such as masterclasses for VIP customers and exciting store pop-up promotions
- You will work with Luxury brands such as GIORGIO ARMANI, YSL, KIEHL'S and LANCOME
- You will offer makeup consultation and application services using expert artistry techniques
- You will create a luxury and VIP beauty shopping experience for all L'OREAL Luxe clients
- This is a casual opportunity - we have countless events and pop ups planned for 2020 so this is your chance to be part of something big!
- Strong experience in retail or a fast-paced sales environment
- You will demonstrate expert skincare and makeup product knowledge and application techniques
- Professional experience and qualifications within Make-up Artistry, Beauty Therapy or similar
- A passion for all things skincare and make-up and the world of Luxury
Most importantly, you will have an appreciation of luxury products and a passion for delivering exceptional service to our guests to ensure that you can contribute to our ever-growing customer database.
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Bonuses through our structured Commission Incentive Scheme
- Extensive induction and artistry training from the National Artistry team.
- Free goods across L’Oreal Australia’s full range of brands
- Structured development plans for your career progression
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos