We are looking for an E-Commerce (Key) Account Manager Benelux for our Consumer Products Division.
As E-Commerce (Key) Account Manager Benelux you will drive the profitability and growth of our Benelux pure players. As a crucial part of our sales team, you will define a yearly plan of animation to increase sales in collaboration with marketing and digital teams, to execute the action plans with excellence.
Your main responsibilities
In this strategic position, your main responsibilities are:
- Profitable growth strategy, with both current and new key accounts for pure players
- To be an e-commerce specialist in the market (up-to-date knowledge)
- Building sustainable relationships with our customers, in an innovative way
- Monitor the customer experience and purchase path to improve purchase rate (frequency, conversion, average order size) on all devices
- In collaboration with the client: optimize user experience on site, on-line assortment, e-merchandizing strategy: catalog, trade, promos, testing, new parts on the site
- Implement the proper KPIs, educate, pilot, measure, share best practices
On Key Account Management:
- Take full control to combine the client’s interest with the interest of L’Oréal, to create a profitable growth strategy
- Defines a yearly plan of animation to increase sales (marketing action plans + special promotions) in collaboration with marketing teams and executes the action plans with excellence
- Present and negotiate above mentioned plans to and with the clients
- Ensure operational excellence for the execution of these plans, by aligning internal stakeholders
- Track and trace the sales parameters of the job (E.G. turnover, forecasting, etc.)
We are looking for talents with a passion for E-Commerce and client relations. You have strong commercial and interpersonal skills. You are methodical and organized. You can cope with tight deadlines and are at ease in an international and dynamic work environment.
You are results oriented, proactive and complex challenges motivate you.
You like to work in a fast-paced environment with a high standard of quality.
- You have a Master’s Degree and at least 3 years of relevant working experience
- You understand the E-commerce landscape and are able to set up critical digital KPI’s for sustainable growth projects
- You are able to use data to develop & innovate E-commerce strategy; to use data to measure, anticipate, reinforce business case and plan change.
- You guard brand and product DNA and nourish the websites with content / services to build the proper cosmetic environment. You optimize our assets.
- You speak English and Dutch fluently, French is a pre.
- An inspiring environment with ambitious colleagues
- Broad career path possibilities within and outside of supply chain, both in the Netherlands and internationally
- A competitive salary and good secondary employment benefits (profit sharing, retirement, healthcare, etc.)
- Discount for personnel on our products
- Broad and professional training offer
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the criteria? Make sure to apply!
Diversity in our recruitment process:
L’Oréal does not make any distinction in gender, age, ethnicity and believes in the power of a diverse workforce.
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“.
(Jean-Paul Agon, CEO van L’Oréal)