Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Internship
Tipo de empleo: Part - Time
País: Czech Republic
Are you interested in a professional experience in Supply chain?
Would you like to know how Supply chain business planning processes work in an international corporate environment?
Do you want to work on a key business planning project aiming for effectivity and efficiency?
If your answers are „YES“ then now is your chance to upgrade your career with us!
Our internship lasts for 6-8 months and is set up for 25-32 hours per week.
- cooperate with commercial and logistic teams across all brands within mass marker division
- report data & create reports for Commercial team
- support Business Planning in forecasting activities
- make data analyses and suggest conclusions
- work on the project of the planning tool
- work in Business Intelligence tool
YOU ARE THE ONE, IF YOU:
- Are a University student of economic or financial field - Master degree student preferable
- Have knowledge of or is interested in supply chain planning and forecasting activities
- Have excellent analytical skills with the ability to analyse and draw conclusions from complex data
- Have interest in Business Intelligence solutions
- Possess strong communication and social skills
- are fluent in English
- possess advanced excel knowledge
- can work 25-32h/week (32h/week preferable)
We are looking for a highly motivated student with strong analytical background who wants to explore the world of commercial planning in one of the biggest FMCG companies in the world.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Empowering professional experience from supply chain and business planning environment
- great salary and benefits (paid holidays, multisport card, discount on our products and meal tickets)
- flexible working hours
- International and modern working environment
- friendly, motivated and experienced team
- potential career opportunities for the future
If you like data, working with excel and forecasting and you want to build your career quickly, send us your CV.
We are looking forward to meet you!
◄ Volver a lista de empleos