ARE YOU INTERESTED IN:
· Social media and beauty?
· Direct interaction with customers and improvement of customer´s experience?
· International environment and opportunities?
Now L’Oréal Czech Republic is looking for a new colleague, who will be part of international team in PRAGUE and will be responsible for managing online & offline interactions across brand´s owned channels to increase brand exposure and strengthen brand image and customer´s experience. You will become a specialist mainly for Czech market.
· Interact with consumers (followers, viewers, fans) in all our brands channels using social media management software and CRM systems
· Ensures good customer service through providing appropriate information to answer questions
· Provide data for reports to justify the value & contribution of social communities to institutional KPIs
· Act as an in-house community insights expert who can advise internal stakeholders in current trends, customer’s behaviour & insights
· Watch for UGC, identify and curate existing relevant UGC content in line with the brand sense of purpose
· Keep up to date on social media trends and best practices educating internal stakeholders
· Produce social media listening and engagement reports for internal teams to fuel insight development
· Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable, operational reports that lead to optimization and efficiency in performance.
YOU ARE the one, if you:
· Are Czech and English speaker at least level B2 or native
· Have 1 year of experience working at Marketing/PR/Social/Customer service job for a company in beauty or similar segment
· Are experienced in working with social media or similar analytics, specifically measurement and effectiveness of social media activities
· Are creative thinker who continuously generates innovative ideas to reach target audiences and business objectives
· Are able to manage, monitor and participate in conversations with customers, fans and enthusiasts on social channels - excellent writing skills
· Are excellent in interpersonal communications skills and articulate in presenting and selling your ideas
· Are able to create and manage social communities
· Are extremely Organized, able to work also remotely (home office)
· International working environment and opportunities for further development
· Dynamic team with highly motivating atmosphere
· Thorough experience in social media and marketing
· Competitive salary
· Flexible working hours plus home offices
· Attractive package of benefits (5 weeks of holiday, multisport, benefit card, discount on our products, and much more)
If you want to upgrade your career and join the key player in the market, we are already looking forward to your application!