Función del empleo: Administrative & Assistantship
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Casual
País: Czech Republic
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN:
- Data collection, data analyses and interpretation?
- Premium business segment?
- International working environment?
L’Oréal Czech Republic is looking for a part time colleague to join Sales Team in our Luxury Division as Sales Data Analyst!
- Report to the business Sales Department/Division on the analysis of market trends, business performance and its levers, and make recommendations.
- Collect/analyse sell-in/sell-out data.
- Shape and disseminate analyses and syntheses to help decision makers to drive business activity
- Cross-reference data from the sales force, market studies (internal and external) and marketing in order to have a comprehensive overall understanding of the business.
- Provide the necessary follow-up and information for the organisation of business meetings (regional, national)
YOU ARE THE ONE, IF YOU:
- Have communicative Czech or Slovak – is an advantage
- Enjoy working with data and reports
- Possess strong analytical and communication skills
- Possess very good PC skills (especially Excel and Powerpoint)
- Are willing to work 25-32h/week
- Are highly motivated and open to the international environment
- Are reliable and open minded
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Contract with fix salary and benefits
- Paid holidays and mealtickets
- Multisport card
- Company products discounts
- Empowering professional experience
- International and flexible environment
- Potential career opportunities for the future
THIS PART TIME POSITION IS FOR 25-32H/WEEK AND COMES WITH LIMITED CONTACT.
If you are interested in this position, don’t hesitate and send us your CV.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
◄ Volver a lista de empleos