Función del empleo: Human Resources
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Malaysia Headquarters
Who are we?
We are the world leader in beauty – empowering billions of people to inspire confidence and self-belief every day. We are a leading brand powerhouse offering beauty through our diverse portfolio of 36 international brands across 140 countries.
More than that, we are a team of 82 000 passionate people who are driven and are working together towards our mission of to bring beauty to all. Every day we are creating something new – a new product or a new experience, to win the hearts and minds of our next billion consumers!
What is the role?
- Implement pay and social benefits strategy, enabling the attraction and loyalty-building of talent while respecting business issues.
- Advise, in partnership with the Corporate team, Headquarters, and Human Resources teams, on matters of pay and social benefits in order to ensure the competitiveness of pay from both a collective and individual perspective, paying particular attention to talent by suggesting corrective action plans if necessary.
- Direct the process of pay revisions, conduct regular analysis on the competitiveness of pay and social benefits practices, and make decisions on any variances noted.
- Define and supervise procedures and apparatuses for pay and social benefits.
- Design methods enabling the improvement of employment policies and local practices in order to ensure their compliance with the Group's legal provisions and policies.
- Monitor the quality of the process, in particular the exactness of pay information and HRIS (Human Resources Information System) data.
- Supply information, statistics, analysis, and simulations on salaries.
- Handle relationships with service providers in order to ensure the best cost-benefit ratio and adherence to rules in force within the Group.
- Manage a team by monitoring the development of expertise and skills.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos