Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Kuala Lumpur
We are looking for an eCommerce contract to support the online growth for the Luxe Brands. This role will be working in the Digital team with the following responsibilities:
- Support the e-Boutique (e-D2C) team with execution excellence.
- Help with the implementation of projects on -eBoutiques when relevant (ex: new feature on site).
- Implement Social Commerce roll outs, migration and enhancements (BACC, Features, Campaigns, new Social Commerce channel opening).
- Support with execution excellence via Social Commerce campaigns set ups and helping the teams when there are operational issues.
- Monitor performance for Social Commerce ensuring that we are tracking performance (SO, Bounce rates, conversion, traffic, AOV, etc.).
- Shares best practices and online competition analysis to the eCommerce team.
- Partner closely with the Luxe Division Digital team, Brands teams (E-Boutique/Retail/Marketing Managers in Brand team), eBAs, and Supporting team (Finance, operations, IT).
- Partner closely with the Zone Digital & eCommerce team.
CORE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2-3 years experience in Digital.
- Ideally have worked within an FMCG/beauty industry.
- Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize and adapt within a changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to engage and build relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Can work in a fast paced, complex environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to help grow a new online channel (Social commerce).
◄ Volver a lista de empleos