Función del empleo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Wellington (Wellington)
País: New Zealand
· You are passionate about hairdressing and product knowledge
· You are a qualified (Trade Certificate in Hairdressing) and experienced hairdresser who has possibly owned or managed a salon of their own.
· You have great working knowledge of technical hair products
· You are confident presenting in front of large groups, and have a creative flair!
· You have previous experience in training and education
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· A product allowance to use across our entire portfolio of brands!
· A great commission structure on top of your competitive base
· Company car and fuel card
· Ongoing training and support
· Autonomy to be creative in your role!
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our Professional Products Division provides hair care and hair colour products and services to salons across New Zealand. Our brands include Kerastase, L’Oreal Professionnel, Redken, Pureology, Matrix & Biolage. We partner with hairdressing salons, offering products made from the best technologies and offer superior training which is at the forefront of trends.
L'Oréal New Zealand is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.