Función del empleo: Communication
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Pasig City
What will you do?
As a Consumer Advisory Manager, you will work under the Consumer Advisory Department of the Office of the Managing Director (OMD) and report to the Scientific Director, and be expected to perform the following:
The Consumer Advisory Department is the interface between the consumer and L’Oréal, providing a service to both our consumers and our colleagues. It is an aftersales service that should provide relevant information and advice to consumers. The consumer’s interaction with the department should be a positive experience. The consumer should be left with the feeling that they are important to L’Oréal that the company values and cares about them and most importantly, that their question has been answered or their problem solved.
The Consumer Advisory Department should:
• Provide a positive experience for each consumer who contacts us
• Encourage brand loyalty and increase purchases of our products
• Provide feedback to the rest of the Company about consumer experiences with our products in order to improve our products and learn more about our consumers
• Raise awareness within the company when there is an issue
Key Job Accountabilities:
To support brands and products image by responding consumer enquiries and complaints and by creating interactions with consumers.
• Organize and optimize the consumer service department to respond to consumer requests efficiently. Ensure team’s projection of a professional company image through interaction with consumers.
• Resolve difficult issues regarding consumer complaints and other matters
• Recognize and alert top management to a possible consumer crisis to initiate crisis procedure
• Analyze status reports from consumer service teams to control response rate and information accuracy
• Work closely with managers in other departments, such as marketing and sales, to actualize product and service information, plus to propose product and service improvements as defined by consumers
To ensure the most efficient and professional service within their designated consumer service team to respond to consumer enquiries and complaints.
• Ensure that the consumer service team answers phones and responds to consumer requests efficiently, projecting a professional company image through phone interaction
• Ensure that the consumer service team provides consumers with accurate product and service information. Acquire and update product knowledge to ensure accurate replies
• Identify, research and resolve consumer issues of their designated consumer service team, transferring consumer calls to appropriate staff if necessary
• Control data entry to ensure accurate follow-up of consumer calls. Analyze call logs and requests. Draft status reports on consumer service issues
• Monitor the performance and organize the planning of staff to ensure best service level
Who are we looking for?
• A graduate of bachelor’s degree in business, communication or related
• Displays sensitivity to L’Oréal's “Métier”
• Has appreciation or passion in the beauty and cosmetics industry
• Has at least 4-5 years’ work experience in consumer advisory, information management and customer service
• Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Driven, agile, energetic and enterprising
• Willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City and is mobile