Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Pasig City
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
What will you do?
As a Digital Manager, you will report to the Country Media Manager under the Office of the Managing Director Division (OMD), and be expected to:
Lead, define and manage all of L’Oreal’s owned and earned digital media in the Philippines. It also includes working closely with consumer research group in building brand love and championing digital test and learn to help elevate digital strategy, planning and buying.
· Tailor the Global Digital and Media strategies to the local characteristics for the Brand.
· Map local consumer decision journey for categories and Brands – with Consumer Intelligence teams that will help build brand love across L’Oreal’s product portfolio.
· Owned Media - owned platforms excellence (ie. tagging, SEO, etc.)
o Brand website - compliance, control and management
o Social Media
§ Management, control of brands’ social media including formulation of social media strategy, principles and tactics such as development of editorial calendar of engaging digital content.
§ Oversee a strategic approach to the use of social media and provide relevant content in order to support digital marketing campaigns and the wider aims of the Brand.
· Earned Media – influencer marketing strategy and management.
· Lead in the usage and roll out of digital tools available to the organization.
· Champion digital test and learn that will help improve current digital practices.
· Lead in upskilling relevant internal stakeholders and maintain understanding of the latest digital opportunity and trends in consumer interaction and inspire the teams with those possibilities.
· Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders inside the Company (marketing, communication, sales), digital ecosystem, media agencies and media partners.
· Monitor digital performance and consumer engagement.
· Growth hacking approach
· Build Audience leveraging all Digital marketing methods (content marketing, social, events amplification…)
· Oversee the implementation of CRM strategy and data management, (for Selective Divisions)
· Expand the e-commerce by defining local strategies for e-retailing, e-boutiques, e-tailing and supporting new business model pilots.
· Support E-Commerce by providing adapted content and ensuring best asset management.
· Build a strong partnership with Digital Technology to improve services.
Professional and Technical Competencies
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION LEADERSHIP
DIGITAL BRAND BUIDLING
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY EXPERTISE
Who are we looking for?
· A graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related degree
· Displays sensitivity to L’Oréal's “Métier”
· Has appreciation or passion in the beauty and cosmetics industry
· Possesses excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills
· Has at least 5-8 years’ work experience in operational marketing, preferably in the FMCG industry
· Strong background in digital marketing and advertising with focus on owned and earned digital media, market & consumer insight, brand development. Experience in paid and e-commerce media is a plus.
· Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Driven, agile, energetic and enterprising
· Willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City