Función del empleo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Pasig City
is the world's largest and most profitable beauty company. Present in over 150 countries, L’Oréal has catered to all forms of beauty in the world for over 100 years and has built an unrivalled portfolio of more than 36 international, diverse and complementary brands including L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New York, Nyx Professional Makeup, IT Cosmetics, Lancôme, Kiehl's, Urban Decay, Shu Uemura, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Diesel, Biotherm, Clarisonic, Kérastase, L'Oréal Professionnel, Matrix, Vichy, and La Roche-Posay.
L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: . The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for Excellence and Responsibility.
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
Lead and manage a group of key account managers to achieve overall business strategies into channel and customer specific plans by ensuring we deliver sales target, account profitability and financial objectives – net sales, improved gross to net, perfect store execution and achieve market share gain.
· Builds and accurately forecasts to achieve the sales target within approved stock in trade and bridge execution gaps and opportunities vs brand / channel benchmark.
· Takes overall ownership of channel implementation. Leads account negotiations, escalating when relevant. Build the action plan to implement the Division and channel strategy.
· Creates customer business development plans and strategic initiatives through a compelling story to get the retailer’s commitment. Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer’s.
· Conducts business reviews (as needed) to build a strong strategic alliance and to ensure a win-win partnership
· Responsible for the team’s performance to achieve professional developments by providing mentorship to the team in support of attaining performance objectives and competency building.
· Drives excellent execution while ensuring smooth operations and attainment of the channel sales targets through a strong collaboration with Business Development Team, Supply Chain and Finance.
· Ensures achievement of sales fundamentals in the assigned channel – distribution, assortment, share of shelf, merchandising in assigned customers.
· Good financial management understanding through an ROI mindset via pre-post promo evaluation and ensures terms and compliance in transacting with customers.
· Makes use of sales analytics and data driven insights to ensure profitable growth within the channel and provides these insights in the core commercial planning cycle.
· A graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Business or related
· Displays sensitivity to L’Oréal's “Métier”
· Has appreciation or passion in the beauty and cosmetics industry
· Possesses excellent leadership, people management and stakeholder management skills
· Has at least 8-10 years’ work experience in operational marketing, preferably in the FMCG industry
· Strong background in commerce fundamentals, customer-centric business, trade operations, strategic selling proposition and negotiation, sell in and sell out excellence
· Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Driven, agile, energetic and enterprising
· Mobile and is willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City