Función del empleo: Marketing
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Pasig City
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
What will you do?
As a Group Product Manager - Garnier, you will serve as the brand lead for Garnier and report to the Marketing Director of Mass Brands (Garnier and L'Oréal Paris Hair & Skin) under the Consumer Products Division (CPD), and be expected to:
Define and steer the country strategy for the category consistent with the international brand positioning and the country’s priorities to contribute to continued growth for the brand and the consumer relationship.
· Define the strategic orientations and the 3-year marketing plan for the category, monitor the portfolio (new launches, pillar products’ renewal and animation of core catalogue)
· Manage the collection and analysis of consumer and market insights for the category, share findings with the zone to ensure the consistency of new product development with the country’s needs
· Implement new launches and marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) and create the right angle of attack locally to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences; meet the deadlines
· Mobilise and collaborate with other departments (sales, logistics, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy
· Monitor the local adaptation of communication materials (imagery, digital, point of sale)
· Make recommendations to management on the category based on one’s expertise of the consumer, market and competitors
· Manage PPP budget and sales forecast for the category
· Effectively prepare clear messages to present to senior management
· Build, develop and manage a strong and talented team, train them and develop their marketing expertise and know-how
· Define and monitor media plans, implement promotions and ensure implementation of trade marketing plan
Who are we looking for?