Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 86 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 150 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
Being part of HR in L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
We are currently searching for the Assistant Talent Acquisition Manager, with a mission to engage, excite and attract the best talents across functions and seniorities.
In this role, you will be:
- Driving the external talent pipeline across function through direct sourcing, referrals and engaging partner vendors
- Managing recruitment and selection process, ensuring we provide the best in class candidate experience and securing the best talents at early days
- Activate our Employer Branding communications through various form of candidate engagement.
- Managing recruitment technology projects, including pioneering artificial intelligence implementation on recruitment system
- Experience managing and delivering results against Diversity, Equity and Inclusion strategies
- Experience partnering with businesses and driving talent strategy that is aligned to enabling commercial objectives
- Ensure compliance by maintaining candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System, Avature
- Act as a trusted advisor to business leaders providing counsel on the talent market, hiring decisions and offer negotiations
- Stays up-to-date on the latest recruiting industry trends and tools and shares best practices with the HR team
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience driving recruitment activities for senior stakeholders locally and regionally
- Passion in talents, strong drive to succeed and ambition to progress HR leadership roles
- Knowledge and perspectives in the area of diversity talent acquisition
- Ability to manage a complex set of stakeholders
- Ability to multitask, identify and galvanize a complex web of relationships and dependencies to holistically solve problems and seize opportunities
- Ability to challenge assumptions and create unusual, unconventional, and disruptive solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development
- Progressive leadership tracks – opportunities for growth & development
- Solid grasp of HR fundamentals
- Future senior management trajectory as Head of Talent Acquisition/ HR Director
- Multiple projects and new business initiatives
- Business partnering with senior leaders