Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 86 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for across 36 international brands and 150 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Brand Manager to maximize performance of the Division:
- Develop, and build the brand’s portfolio and image, turnover and profitability in the local market
- Implement the international brands’ strategies within the country, determine and implement necessary local adjustments in close liaison with the international brand teams
- Enhance brand’s attraction, image, and awareness in the country
- Increase brand’s market share and sales growth
- Maximize various channel opportunities with close cooperation with e-commerce counterpart
- Manage and is accountable for the brand’s P&L: define, optimise and monitor budget objectives
- Define, implement and monitor marketing activities
- Define, implement and monitor distribution strategy; build strong relationships with the trade
- Build the Group’s internal and external image and reputation in the brand
- Build and continuously adapt an effective and efficient organisation
- Recruit, develop and manage teams, ensuring knowledge transfer and change management
The ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in marketing and brand management
- Leadership and people management experience
- Excellent skills in communication and relationship building
- Track record in leading creation of high performing brand content
- Experience in leading brand social strategy within the FMCG sector
- Passion for beauty across categories
- Experience in the beauty industry is a bonus