Función del empleo: Human Resources
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Are you passionate about management of Human Resources, Business Processes and Data?
Then joining the HR function might be the opportunity that you've been looking for!
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds. To enable a fast growing business and continuous investment in our employees, HR operations plays a fundamental role when it comes to managing trends, mobility and HR information system.
Now we are looking for a proactive and resilient HRIS Lead to join the Asia Pacific (APAC) HR team.You will…
- Coordinate with Group HRIS to implement the of L'Oreal Corporate HR Applications in APAC to define deployment plan with countries, liaise with Corporate HRIS team for development of country specifics, develop training programs and train HR Teams in countries
- Support countries in the ongoing use of Group HR applications with on-going support i.e. event of incorrect reports from the application, assist countries to properly use the tool or alert Corporate for technical issues to be fixed.
- Manage enhancement of HR applications i.e. collect / refine needs from countries, review development needs with Corporate HRIS team, test application, and train HR teams in countries
- Manage the Payroll outsourcing projects in APAC and payroll operation compliance with due diligence of payroll service provider, write the technical specification in accordance with the business requirements from countries, liaise with Group HRIS to deliver the technical solution, and ensure the payroll operations are fully compliant with L'Oreal group norm
- Support APAC Total Rewards projects and activities
- 5 to 10 years of experience of HRIS deployment / project management
- Familiar with multi country and multi-cultural management (APAC mainly + France if possible)
- Experience in Compensation / HRIS development / Training / HR Management is a plus
- Flexible, proactive, resilient
- Client service oriented
- Effective communication skill and presentation skill
- Ability to work in autonomy
- Ability to work on multi-projects and in a vague environment
- Must be able to travel (10% of time)
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos