Función del empleo: Marketing
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Are you passionate about Beauty and Marketing?
Then joining the L'Oréal Consumer Product Division might be the opportunity that you've been looking for!
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries. When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
Now we are looking for a proactive and ambitious Group Product Manager to be responsible to drive the strategy for the skincare Brand. You will…
- Define the strategic directions and the 3-year marketing plan, guide portfolio priorities (new launches, pillar products’ renewal and animation of core catalogue)
- Steer the collection and analysis of consumer and market insights, share findings with the zone to ensure the consistency of new product development with the country’s needs
- Take ownership of international launches and create the right angle of attack locally to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences locally. Supervise the entire development process and the respect of deadlines
- Manage the budget (sales forecast; price strategy, the profitability of the brand, P&L, etc.)
- Lead the marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) and the adaptation of communication (imagery, digital, point of sales)
- Mobilise other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to develop a broader business strategy
- Define clear messages to present to top management and accompany the teams in the preparation of meetings
- Build, develop and manage your team, train them and develop their marketing expertise and know-how
- Influence media and promotion plans
- Lead market research plans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- Min 5 Years’ Experience in skincare / pharma / healthcare / luxury sectors
- Experience in omni channel marketing, product launches and excellence in end to end marketing
- Multi-Channel experience in marketing for Departmental Stores, Boutiques, E-com, Medical
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos