Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
Are you a strategist in retail market? Have you always wanted to work with a luxury brand? We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our LUXE division.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible to orchestrate the launches and push growth of pillar products, contribute to continued growth for the brand and the consumer relationship. In essence to develop one’s product, market and consumer expertise and knowledge of one’s organization by:
Collecting and analyzing consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management
Implementing new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue - Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
Develop and implement a Media planning for new launches as well as ongoing project.
Develop a network of key media stakeholders and influencers (bloggers, makeup artists, vloggers, press, etc.) in Singapore and personally manage all influencer programs from initial engagement and outreach to execution of mailings and campaigns
- Adapting the communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale)
- Mobilizing and collaborating with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc.) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy; meet the deadlines
- Making recommendations to management on the category based on one’s expertise of the consumer, market and competitors (launch analysis, strategic memo, etc.)
- Managing PPP budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy
- Developing one’s knowledge of the L’Oréal organization, get to know the culture, develop one’s expertise in marketing, project management, operational excellence with one’s manager and team support
- Owning the brand patrimony, guaranteeing the brand identity: ensuring that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Implementing the retail strategy working hand-in-hand with the retail and education team and ensure the proper implementation of retail materials (services, advice, etc.)
L’Oréal Luxe opens a unique world of beauty. Its international brands incarnate all the facets of elegance and refinement in three major specializations: skin care, make-up and perfume. L’Oréal Luxe products are available at department stores, cosmetics stores, travel retail, but also own-brand boutiques and dedicated e-commerce websites.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Holds bachelor degree in Marketing/Business or relevant
- Min 3 years’ experience in product marketing, handling beauty category or luxury products is advantageous
- Media Planning and execution experience
- Superb analytical skills, and works well with number
- High attention to detail, driven and goal oriented
- Proactive, takes initiative and works autonomously
- Creative, thinks outside the box and innovative
- Poses market & consumer insight:
- Identifies market drivers
- Translates trends and consumer knowledge into meaningful insights
- Focuses on brand development
- Thinks brand strategy
- Imagines disruptive products & services
- Develops integrated campaigns that work
- Integrates retail & shopper experience
- Demonstrates activation excellence
- Delivers excellence with agility and rigor
- Integrates sustainable, business consciousness
- Collaborative leadership/ spirit
- Creates collaboration for bigger success
- Shares & leverages best practices