Función del empleo: Communication
Tipo de puesto: Internship
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Dublin (Leinster)
A global brand with a history of innovation and ambition. Here at L’Oréal, we’ve made it our quest to deliver beauty for all. It’s an aim that has seen us expand into over 130 countries and to develop operations across every retail distribution channel too. And we can honestly say, that our careers are just as diverse as our business. After all, at L’Oréal, nothing is impossible.
L’Oréal Luxe Ireland is looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working intern with a desire to gain working experience in beauty communications and retail social. As an integral part of the Communications & Retail Social team, you will gain experience across all activity with a particular focus on supporting press office management, press release writing and campaign development, support with media liaison, reporting and administration.
Working in the press office, you will help us to portray our brands in the best way possible to the press. This may include liaising day to day on specific products or launches to our consumers, or assisting with the management of large-scale events. As an intern, your principal accountability would be to provide support to the press office in ensuring the smooth running of day to day business. The position reports directly to the Senior Communications & Retail Social Media Manager, Luxe.
· Monitoring newspapers and magazines for coverage and scanning for distribution for teams and management of newspaper and periodical inventories for easy access
· You would be responsible for your own live projects within the team
The individual must demonstrate the ability to undertake basic public relations writing assignments, and possess an understanding of basic media relations skills, an ability to interact professionally with stakeholders, press, and demonstrate a good judgment. It's essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details. A working knowledge of computers, as well as word processing, presentation creating skills and database management software is necessary.
The Communications & Retail Social intern will be mentored by the Senior Communications & Retail Social Media Manager, who will help the intern priorities tasks and focus on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
THE CANDIDATE SHOULD
· Be a good all-round performer
· Have the ability to work autonomously
· Demonstrate a strong sense of initiative and problem solving
· Have strong interpersonal skills
· Have strong IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Self-starter and confident
· Passion for the fragrance/beauty retail industry
· Strong organisational skills
· You must be eligible to work in the Ireland
· Attained or are in the process of attaining a minimum 2:1 bachelor's level qualification
· You must be a student looking to complete a placement during your bachelor’s degree or due to graduate from your bachelor’s degree in 2019/2020.