Sales Territory Manager - Northern Ireland
Active Cosmetics Division (Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Roger & Gallet, CeraVe and Sanoflore)
L’Oréal is the world’s number one beauty company, present in 130 countries across five continents and employing over 77,000 people globally. By the year 2020 the Group aims to recruit one billion new consumers globally as part of its universalisation strategy. The culture of innovation and entrepreneurialism is pivotal to the Group’s success and the success of its 32 international brands.
The Active Cosmetics Division is the world leader in dermocosmetics, enjoying double digit growth in the UK and Ireland for several consecutive years as a result of increased awareness and customer advocacy. The division includes five brands: La Roche-Posay, Vichy, Skinceuticals , CeraVe and Roger & Gallet. The brands are sold in healthcare outlets worldwide, including pharmicies, drugstores, medi-spas and physician’s offices. Our brands are developed and endorsed by health professionals, including dermatologists, pediatricians and cosmetic doctors
• Motivate and manage customers within a geographic area across the ACD brand portfolio
• Achieve sales targets plus qualitative and quantitative objectives set by the Commercial Director
• Identify the potential for commercial development of existing customers and develop their loyalty
• Identify prospects within his/her territory and develop new business relationships
• Organise the Journey Plan, manage administrative data and information
• Support customers to develop their own business: sales, merchandising and advice
• Proven track record in field Sales managing key accounts is essential with strong experience in delivering training.
• Ability to listen and develop long term relationships with customers to enable the team to drive repeat business post set up
• Experience working in a fast paced environment managing more than one brand
• Commercial acumen supported by excellent negotiation skills
• Passion for developing others
• Good communication skills: Presents confidently and demonstrates the ability to convince others
• Listens and interacts effectively with different interpersonal styles
• Communicates clearly and concisely
• Builds effective business relationships
• Focused on delivering results, able to adjust priorities, manage time, follow up on actions
• Strong command of Excel and PowerPoint
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
• People Developer
To apply for a role with us please visit our careers page at https://loa.avature.net/careers/