Redken 5th Avenue NYC is the global leader in the professional products market and the number 1 Color brand in the US. With its heritage in science, Redken has built its “EDGE” by being pioneers of products, programs and practices.
Our commitment to education, has reached countless salon professionals through its commitment to help them LEARN, EARN & LIVE BETTER and the continuing growth of the brand, means that we have a new opportunity for a Technical Education Consultant to join our successful team.
As part of our dynamic Technical Team you will be an Advanced Color Expert responsible for educating across the Redken & Pureology brands in high profile Redken accounts across an area covering the Eastern region including Norfolk, Lincolnshire, Cambridge, Hertfordshire and Essex.
• We are looking for an exceptional individual - a talented hairdresser and a self-motivated team player - who has enjoyed previous experience of delivering technical expertise within a salon environment with bundles of energy and passion for presenting
• Extensive knowledge and experience of colour is an absolute essential requirement to the role as we need someone who can come in and hit the ground running
• As well as being an advanced colour expert, we’re looking for someone who is commercially astute and understands the importance of selling; you must be good with figures and be able to drive sales of both Redken and Pureology in a Salon environment
• You will share our passion for inspiring others to maximise their performance through Redken & Pureology
• The ideal candidate will have an appreciation for superior service and will reflect the values of a superior brand in this arena
• You will be required to stay away from home, and may be required to travel on a Sunday evening
• You set yourself demanding goals and are focussed on quality as well as attention to detail
• You enjoy defining your own role, and constantly look for ways to exceed your objectives
• A passion for exciting projects motivates you and gives you the energy to deliver on your daily tasks.
• You try to keep up to the minute with current trends, commercial and brand awareness
• You feel that you have an aptitude for our profession through a true sensitivity to our products & our market.
• Passionate about haircare/ skin care you understand the importance of aesthetic quality and detail
• You are able to focus and achieve targets / objectives set
• Extensive knowledge and experience of colour
• Exceptional confidence
• Technical competence and cutting competence
• Strong communication skills at all levels
• Experience of building relationships with clients
• Full driving licence and willing to travel widely as part of the role
• Experienced in Microsoft Office Packages, namely PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
• Enthusiastic manner
• Ability to inspire, motivate, coach and develop people
• Passion for the haircare/ skin care industry
• Strong organisational skills
• Diplomacy and patience
• Ability to work in a ever changing & demanding environment