Define and steer the region strategy for the brand consistent with the international brand positioning and the region’s priorities to contribute to continued growth for the brand and the consumer relationship.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Define the strategic orientations and the 3-year marketing plan for the brand, monitor the portfolio (new launches, pillar products’ renewal and animation of core catalogue)
- Manage the collection of market competitive analysis and consumer insights.
- Liaise with CMI for brand and category studies.
- Accountable for product management
- to establish the right price cascading based on local competitors and international recommendations.
- to manage brand assortment pyramid and recommend the right assortment per channel.
- to work with supply team on monthly sales forecast, especially pay close attention on the top skus and work out sku rational in order to decrease slobs.
- owns the launch process, NPD timeline
- Retail brand management: accountable for the growth across retailers and developing differentiated plans for them.
- Brand communication and activities
- Acts a project manager for all brand events and shoots
- Develops the PR strategy with the brand along with the PR team, comes up with innovative & strong ways to activate with influencers
- Manage earned media and paid media with a drive to store focus
- Effectively prepare clear messages to present to senior management.
- Manage A&P budget.
- Thinks brand strategy
- Imagines disruptive campaigns and activations
- Delivers excellence with agility and rigor
- In depth Data analysis, and come up with action plans accordingly
Knowledge & Experience
- 3 to 5 years similar experience in FMCG marketing
- Proficient computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- Previous experience in working with retail data: market shares, Nielsen.
- Very good understanding of digital
- Very good understanding of consumer research
- Fluent in arabic (both to read and write)
- A proven track record of working with various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end.
Skills & Abilities
- Brief, clear writing style
- Eye for visual design
- Outstanding project and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done