Función Laboral: Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Arkansas - North Little Rock
To keep production and processing activities
running, efficiently and safely within the established quality and production
standards, through maintenance of machinery.
Educational, Mental, or Certification
- High school education or GED required;
- Associate of Applied Science or equivalent
electronics or electro-mechanical experience preferred; General or Industrial
- May be required to pass confined space
certification and/or forklift certification;
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related industrial
General Job Duties
- Ensure production/processing equipment is
ready for use when needed and that equipment performs to pre-established
- Perform various maintenance responsibilities,
repairs, fabrication and modifications to production/processing equipment;
- Answer calls to work on down lines;
- Control machinery through computer terminals
(login on the labor system when working on packaging lines);
- Conduct tooling changes on machinery;
- Relieve cell members from running production
lies where required;
- Conduct and document productive/preventative
maintenance procedures (refer to specific department duties) using
- Maintain knowledge and practice of Quality and
Safety Policies, Line Manual Book Procedures, Good Manufacturing Procedures, and
Reject Percent (refer to specific department duties);
- Demonstrate knowledge of
- Coordinate projects when required by Technical
manager, cell manager or engineer;
- Communicate orally with cell manager, team
leads and other employees and provide technical training to all line
- Complete special projects: Such as rebuilding
machines, replacing/adding needed equipment, or designing and implementing
machine changes (refer to specific department duties);
- Document time spent on each project using
- Inventory and order parts as needed using CMMS
Work Orders through SSI;
- Arrive on production floor 15 minutes prior to
start of shift (refer to specific department duties);
- Clean equipment and perform other custodial
- Lead TPM methodologies from inception to
- Analyze downtime through the use of
information where appropriate.
Tools and Equipment Used In
- Frequently use wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers,
wire cutters, power drills, other hand tools, and machine shop tools;
- Occasionally use safety scissors and safety
- Occasionally use large equipment such as
pallet jacks (electronic and manual), forklifts, and E-Z lifts.
- Utilize machine shop equipment (drill presses,
band saws, mills, lathes, welder).
- Machinery may produce noise levels that exceed
OSHA’s action level: Employees are provided with and are required to wear
personal hearing protection devises in these areas;
- Moving machinery, such as forklifts: Employees
required to operate a forklift must successfully complete forklift operator
- May work in confined spaces: Employees
required to work in confined spaces must successfully complete confined space
- All Line Mechanics are provided with and
required to wear safety glasses, steel-toed shoes, and may be required to
wear100% cotton uniforms; must wear safety gloves.
- All employees are properly trained in use of
adjunct lifting/moving equipment and proper body mechanics.
- Complete ARC Flash training and adhere to
MANIPULATION REQUIREMENTS: (HANDS OR FEET)
This position requires an individual to constantly perform one and/or all of the
following movements/functions: Handle, reach, feel, perform fine motor
manipulations with their hands, and performing gross motor manipulations
involved in assembly of machinery and moving equipment.
- Read, understand, and document specific
instructions listed on the preventative maintenance sheet and/or CMMS;
- Work independently, make decisions, and use
adequate organizational and time management skills;
- Perform the physical demands listed in the
“Physical Demands” section using safe ergonomic techniques;
- Have working knowledge of the production
process, items produced, and equipment utilized in maintaining production within
specific industrial norms and standards;
- Communicate well with other employees and Cell
Managers and Team Leads;
- Possess good technical skills in a majority of
the following fields: Mechanical repair, electrical/electronic diagnosis,
electronic program revision and development, failure analysis,
pneumatic/hydraulic systems, welding, basic machine shop practices, PLC
- Have good mechanical aptitude, proven by the
Standard Timing Model Test;
- Look for equipment inefficiencies/failures and
for methods of improving the existing operations;
- Maintain a telephone, radio or message system
to ensure communication in the event of an emergency situation;
- Have visual/auditory acuity required to
see/hear maintenance requests and warning alarms;
- Maintain a safe work environment and follow
all safety procedures;
- Work well as a team member and/or
independently as required;
- Work flexible hours/shifts, including
- Demonstrate good attendance.
Marginal Job Duties:
- Lift in excess of 50 lbs.
Must produce World Class Results through
- Must selflessly develop others through
- Must thrive within a changing
- Efficiently produce quality cosmetics in the
right quality at the right time for L’Oreal USA customers.
- Must create and provide an environment in
which employees can work safely and thrive.
- Must act as a responsible citizen in our
company and community.
- Must manage the plant’s assets to maximize our
- Must demonstrate a 100% responsibility and not
make excuses or cast blame.
- Must implement and utilize the NLR L’Oreal USA
- Resolve conflicts directly.
- Must listen for understanding.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must be committed to team decisions.
- Must Communicate effectively.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo