Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Walton, KY
País: United States
Section 1: General Information
Job Title: MMS II
Function: Physical Flows
FLSA status: Non-Exempt
Division: Consumer Products Division
Supervisor Title: Flows Supervisor / Flows Manager
Section 2: Job Summary
MMS II is responsible for the accurate movement of products, supporting receiving, storing, and shipping operations, while meeting company standards of safety, quality, and productivity. This employee must be certified on all powered industrial trucks and other material handling equipment and be available to work scheduled hours to meet customer demands
Section 3: Job Requirements
Education: High school graduate or GED equivalent
Experience: One year experience in a warehouse / manufacturing environment, forklift experience is a plus
Knowledge/Skills: Computer skills, familiar with electronic scanning devices is a plus
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making
Decisions made by Employees can directly impact the overall performance of the business. Every Employee must be able to make decisions with only moderate involvement from management.
Safety, security, sustainability, and quality are core responsibilities. Employees work proactively to accomplish the safety objective, zero enlarged accidents, while maintaining security around the site. They make sound judgements and decisions in the best interest of our environment and in line with LOREAL’s sustainability vision. Employees demonstrate integrity when making decisions that impact the quality of our work with customers and protect the overall image of LOREAL.
Continuous improvement is the expectation. Employees are expected to optimize their performance through sound judgement and decision making, flexibility and simplification are essential. Decisions should be made with the intention of lowering total landed costs by reducing indirect spending and improving productivity.
Customer service is a priority. Employees should make decisions that meet all customer demands; delivering quality orders to our customers on time. Decisions made on a daily basis should always consider our customers’ expectations. Employees should actively contribute to our agility and speed up to market initiatives.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements
Sitting / Computer Work - 50%
Standing - 30%
Walking - 5%
Lifting - 3%
Reaching - 3%
Bending - 3%
Climbing - 3%
Twisting - 3%
Section 6: Financial Scope: N/A
Annual Budget Responsibility: $0
Annual Revenue Responsibility: $0
Section 7: Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
Percent of Time
1. Load and unload product in an efficient and safe manner, making all necessary system transactions and tracking all paperwork as appropriate. Transport product to storage areas using proper equipment and efficiently stack and store product. Replenish product in a timely manner to maintain customer order flow. Utilize RF scanners and the WMS. On a daily basis, inspect all assigned equipment.
2. Prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing and other miscellaneous tasks as required.
3. Conduct operations and model behavior that promotes a safe environment. These actions would include looking in the direction of travel, wearing a seatbelt, stopping when required, driving at an appropriate speed, and sounding the horn correctly as examples.
4. Check product for accuracy in inventory and damage, communicate any discrepancies immediately. Assist in physical inventories. Ensure proper stock rotation in the WMS.
5. Maintain a clean and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
Section 8: Required Competencies
1. Must demonstrate 100% responsibility.
2. Must have the ability and willingness to learn new operations / technologies.
3. Must deliver outstanding results through teamwork, selflessly developing and training others for success.
4. Must have a positive attitude and be open to new ideas and concepts.
5. Must thrive within a changing organization requiring the need to multi-task.
6. Must listen for understanding and communicate using the Who, What, When, Where, Why and How model.
7. Must resolve conflicts directly and be committed to team decisions.
NOTE: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.