Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Lincoln, RI
País: United States
The Customer Demand Planner is responsible for driving and delivering the CPD S&OP process at the customer level. The planner is responsible for coordinating the customer-consensus process and delivering accurate customer demand plan input to our national operating plans. The planner has direct responsibility for developing the new product launch forecasts, in collaboration with the commercial CTL teams, and then communicating, controlling and measuring the consensus new launch forecast until transition to basic catalog. The planner will monitor launch performance weekly and recommend adjustments to the national plan. Key aspects of S&OP process management will be measuring KPIs and documenting key assumptions behind the demand plan. Furthermore, the planner will be a key team member in customer-collaboration initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Supply Chain Management, Business Analytics, Statistics, Operations Research, or other quantitative business discipline
- 5 years work experience preferably within a FMCG industry; direct forecasting, modeling and customer-facing experience preferred.
- Software Skills: Proficiency with MS Office required, advanced MS Excel preferred,; experience with a forecast modeling tool helpful, experience with SAP, Anaplan, Oracle Essbase helpful
- Working knowledge of:
- Use of quantitative methods to analyze situations and solve business problems
- Data management/databases
- OLAP tools
- Mass market retail environment
- Consumer marketing
- Supply chain operations
- Sales operations and CPG commercial strategies
- Effective communication skills with an ability to work cross functionally, build relationships and excel in a team environment are essential
Please Note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos