Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York, NY
País: United States
Job Title: Manager, E-Retail Content
Function: Digital Content
FLSA status: Exempt
Supervisor Title: Dir, Content
Dotted line reporting to VP, Lancome.com
Location: New York
The E-Retail Content Manager will be responsible for the oversight of all US Original and Globally Created Content for all cross category brand animations, promotions, sets, gifts and products with purchase for PDP, On-Site, Email/SMS, Media, and Social Media Assets for Lancome’s eBoutique and retail partner sites.
Judgment and Decision Making:
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, creativity and production knowledge, strong application skills of ideas to develop consumer understanding and insight and to act on the data in collaboration with internal brand & external account partners. It requires constant interaction across a matrixed business structure (Marketing, Sales, Brand Engagement) to coordinate work and deliver objectives.
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.