Assistant Manager, Digital Media
Digital Media support for Owned & Co-Branded (Retailer.com) Digital Media
- Kiehl’s Since 1851, L’Oreal Luxe
- Manager, Digital Media
- : 435 Hudson St. NY, NY
The Assistant Manager will support in the planning and execution of paid media buys for full-funnel tactics (awareness & DR). The role will work collaboratively through building a strategic media vision, producing creative assets, optimizing media buys, and delivering regular reports pertaining to Owned media including insights from co-branded (Retailer.com) partners. This position will work with the media lead to assess qualitative and quantitative methods and to define KPIs, goals, data sources, and consumer targets.
- Partner in strategizing and planning full fiscal overarching media strategy
- Manage paid initiatives from start to finish with attention to efficiency and profitability across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, DV360, DOOH, and other emerging media platforms.
o Responsible for day-to-day digital/paid social campaign activity and optimizing campaigns on a daily/weekly basis.
§ Work closely with publisher partners (including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, DV360) to collaborate on platform best practices and participate in beta tests.
§ Strategize closely with internal L’Oreal programmatic team (Le Desk) & external agency partners to ensure flawless programmatic trafficking/execution.
· To Support Co-branded (indirect) Channels:
o Work with counterparts on the Wholesale Planning team, EKAM (eKey Account Manager), & online retailer accounts to align on co-branded content across designated channels (including but not limited to, Display/Paid Social, Affiliate, Paid Search, etc) and identify appropriate data sharing opportunities.
· Create weekly, monthly and annual reporting across all active owned platforms. Deliver analysis of media marketing campaigns and initiatives. Focus on media performance to identify tactics for optimizing marketing efficiency and marketing effectiveness.
· Work closely with creative teams to follow platform best practices and ensure constant improvement of media performance.
· Assist in monthly billing needs.
- Minimum B.A., B.S. degree and/or certification in related disciplines such as Digital Marketing, Marketing, Beauty / Fashion Marketing, or similar
- 2-5 years’ experience in Digital Media planning/buying, hands-on keyboard experience with Facebook Ads Manager is a must
- Experience in web & platform analytics (i.e. Facebook Ads Manager & Google Analytics)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel (love of pivot tables J) & PowerPoint.
- Great understanding of media trafficking best practices and ways of working
- Experience in use of Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign preferred but not necessary
- Experience in beauty not necessary, but a plus
· Soft skills:
- Self-motivated, ability to work autonomously
- Strong project management skills with an ability to plan and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail, comfortable managing and analyzing large sets of data
- Excellent oral, writing, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical mind with process orientation
- Attention to detail, and creativity in problem-solving
- Curiosity in learning about the latest and greatest trends in paid media
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.