Location: Franklin, NJ Manufacturing Facility
Position Overview: Ensures the quality and accuracy of plant data, then processes, designs and presents it in ways to help employees and the business evaluate information and make decisions.
- Develop, maintain and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality of information.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns from complex data sets and databases, to extract knowledge and actionable information.
- Mine data from primary and secondary sources, then organize the data in a format that can be easily understood and communicated.
- Eliminate or simplify non-added value tasks through digitalization and automation
- Prepare reports for teams that effectively communicate trends, patterns and predictions using relevant data through graphs, infographics and other methods to visualize data and create reports and presentations.
- Filter and clean data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems, ensuring accuracy of information.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with team members to deliver digital project management across multiple departments
- Act as translator between teams and local, zone & group IT
- Locate and identify new process improvement opportunities, defining new data collection, automation, analysis and reporting processes and tools for support across the plant.
Educational or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, economics or computer science required.
- Project Management certification preferred (PMP).
- 2-5+ years’ experience in data analysis required, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Database experience, including Excel, Access, Power BI and SAP
- Technical writing and data visualization experience, experience in digital daily management preferred.
- Must be experience in Power BI.
- Preferred experience with connected worker projects in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Must have strong and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interface with all plant and corporate teams.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to manage change, provide program management and achieve results.
- Ability to develop short and long-range plans that meet established objectives, continue to improve processes, and contribute to the overall goals and mission of the organization.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.