Manager – Key Account (Strategic Food)
Team: Maybelline-Garnier-essie Sales
Reports to: Customer Team Leader, Strategic Food
Location: Field - San Antonio, TX. Willing to consider Chicago Market.
Mission and Defining Characteristics:
- Full execution and optimization of sales fundamentals in order to gain share profitably at their account
- Member of Brand Sales team specific customer in field
- Category ownership for specific customer
- Category expert for the full Brand portfolio and competitive products at a specific customer
- Works with and collaborates with CDMs and BAs
- Drive a customer-centric omnichannel approach and build a strong relationship with all relevant stakeholders at customer for category
- Analyze and define the growth levers relevant to customer with specific focus on the shopper so selling is through shopper insights. Manage GTN and deductions.
- Propose and align the Brand Sales customer strategy with CBVP
- Help develop more junior team members (e.g., CDM, BA)
- Drive the business as customer leader, by collaborating with multifunctional team and animating peer functions: marketing, supply chain, finance, category development
- Drive category strategy agenda created by BBD as well as influence BBD with respect to what is needed to win in alignment with with Brand priorities for customer
- Engage multifunctional support for strategy implementation and 360 growth levers for category, including CRM
- Build and achieve the omnichannel customer plan and results for category based on category strategy as lead seller
- Track sales and forecasting and proactively derive actions in alignment with CBVP to address gaps and opportunities
- Work on eComm objectives and grow e-share of business for category
- Customer Team Lead
- Marketing Category Leader
- Other KAMs, CDMs, and BAs at customer
- Support field teams: Operations and Supply, Commercial Finance, ACMs, Customer Marketing, et al.
- Centralized support: Brand Shopper Marketing, Sales Ops
Measures of Success:
- Deliver sales Food Fundamentals and brand sales fundamentals for category incl. sell in/sell out, net sales, OTIF, retail execution, distribution points and ROI
- Forecast accuracy
- Achievement of top strategic priorities for relevant category
- Market category penetration for eComm
- Team 360° feedback
- Advantage/ Kantar scores
- Retailer scorecard
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a
- Bachelors degree
- Proven knowledge of retailer strategies and objectives
- Strong knowledge of customer strategy and key levers as well as competitors
- Deep knowledge of beauty and personal care, specifically for given category
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.