Manager, Learning Data & Technology
People Development & Learning Team:
On the People Development & Learning team, we grow people to grow the business. Our business is constantly evolving, and this team is at the heart of the transformation – providing our employees opportunities to realize their potential by developing skills of the future, and behaviors to transform the way we work.
What You’ll Do:
The person in this role is responsible for governance, data management, and tech innovation across the learning offer. They will serve as the expert in data analysis, system processes, and disruptive learning technologies, collaborating with Learning Experience Designers and HR Business Partners to draw insights and identify opportunities to leverage new tech. This role will report into the Senior Manager, Learning Excellence & Innovation.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
Data & KPI Management:
- Oversee Learning dashboards and data analysis platforms (PowerBI, Visier) to track KPIs and streamline reporting processes in partnership with IT, HRIS, and People Intelligence
- Draw insights from Learning data to support needs assessments, identify gaps in the learning offer, and recommend solutions
- Collaborate with Learning Experience Designers and HRBPs to upskill on data platforms and share insights
- Support US migration to new global LMS
Budget & Governance:
- Manage learning investment audit process in partnership with HRBPs, HRIS, and International Learning
- Partner with stakeholders on budget oversight and tracking of learning activities to drive accountability of Learning KPIs
- Support budget management for Learning Excellence & Innovation to secure funds for new technologies and platforms
Tech & Innovation:
- Research and vet new learning technologies and identify implementation opportunities with Learning Experience Designers to drive learner engagement
- Partner with International Learning Excellence & Innovation to share best practices in learning tech
Required Skills and Experience:
We are looking for someone who can drive projects in a structured and detail-oriented manner, manage complexity, use data to measure success, and communicate effectively with employees and stakeholders.
- Undergraduate degree
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with a large, complex organization is desired, specifically in HR / Learning
- Previous experience with SAP SuccessFactors or Visier a plus, but not required
- Analytical Skills & Data Analysis: is able to perform data analysis and create story around data; must be proficient in Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables, etc.)
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills: is able to communicate a message in an engaging and inspiring way
- Project Management Expertise: is able to set goals, manage timelines across multiple simultaneous projects and execute with excellence
- Customer Service: Acts with the employee in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationships with employees and HR counterparts to gain their trust and respect, collects feedback from employees and HR to improve service
- Collaboration: is able to engage cross functional partners to drive towards shared objectives, work closely with other Learning team members to share best practices and ensure high quality program delivery
- Demonstrates business acumen.
- Desire to work in a flexible, agile environment.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving and changing priorities and manage complexity; resilient and flexible.
- Capable of performing effectively in complex situations with limited guidance.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, demonstrating resourcefulness and drive.
- Results oriented and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Technical aptitude, including proficiency in MS Office
This summary describes the general nature of work to be performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of an incumbent in this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.